What is included in a Membership with Canopy Family Care?
Dr. Joey will provide the majority of services to Canopy Family Care Members by telehealth, with limited home-based primary care services available. The Membership Fee includes a wide range of care, such as:
- Annual Comprehensive Telemedicine Visit. A 60-minute visit with Dr. Joey by live, real-time video, which includes: a pre-visit Health Risk Assessment questionnaire; gathering detailed biometric and physical exam data using diagnostic equipment that will be delivered to and from your home; and after the visit a trained professional will come to your home to draw blood for laboratory work.
- Personalized Wellness and Prevention Plan. An annual plan outlining specific actions and measures for your health goals and preventive care in the next year, which includes two 30-minute consultations with Dr. Joey by live, real-time video for an initial review of the plan and a semi-annual progress review.
- Telemedicine Visits. A 30-minute visit with Dr. Joey by live, real-time video with diagnostic equipment for the visit delivered to and from your home. (An AI-assisted triage and diagnosis tool helps confirm that the issue is appropriate for telemedicine.) Four Telemedicine Visits per Member per year included in the Membership Fee, with additional Telemedicine Visits available at the Practice’s standard rates.
- Direct Access by Secure Messaging and Telephone. Communicate directly with Dr. Joey regarding clinically appropriate issues through secure messaging during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) or by telephone on evenings and weekends.
- Home Visits. When clinically appropriate, Dr. Joey will be available to provide a visit in your home at the Practice’s standard rates.
- In-Home Blood Draws. Schedule a blood draw in your home at a time that fits your schedule. Six (6) In-Home Blood Draws per Member per year included in the Membership Fee, with additional In-Home Blood Draws available at the Practice’s standard rates.
- Diagnostic Equipment for Telemedicine Visits delivered to and from your home.
- Extensive Availability to address your medical needs with non-urgent, scheduled appointments during evenings and weekends on a case-by-case basis.
- Comprehensive Coordination of Your Care. Dr. Joey will coordinate your care with appropriate sub-specialists and facilities, and consult with hospital providers as necessary and appropriate.
- Family Sharing of Membership Benefits. Share your allotted Telemedicine Visits and In-Home Blood Draw benefits among Members in your household.
Canopy Family Care is constantly adapting and adding new services by telehealth to meet the needs of you and your family.