How much are the memberships, and what payment options are available?
- The Membership Fee for an adult (ages 19+) is $110 per month. If paid in full at the beginning of the contract year, the Membership Fee is discounted to $99 per month, billed as $1188 per year.
- The Membership Fee for a child (ages 5-18) is $77 per month. If paid in full at the beginning of the contract year, the Membership Fee is discounted to $69 per month, billed as $828 per year. At least one adult in the household must be a Member in order for a child to be a Member.
- The Membership Fee is payable by credit card or ACH (i.e., automated clearing house, or e-check). For your convenience, we can arrange for a recurring payment plan so that the fees are paid automatically.
- We offer a $20 per member per month ($240 per member per year) discount off of the above rates based on individual financial situation or need as determined by the Practice in its discretion. The discount applies to all members residing at the same address who share benefits with the qualifying Member.
- The Enrollment Fee for each Member (adult and children) is $99, with a maximum Enrollment Fee of $199 for all Members in the same household. An Enrollment Fee is not charged again when you renew your Membership Agreement from one year to the next without interruption.